Kinkai Heat Pump Dryer Type Dry Fish Processing Machinery
|FOB Price:||US $500-25,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $500-25,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Units/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: JK03/06/12RD
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Customized: Customized
- Chamber Size: 17-66m2
- Temperature Range: 10-75 Degree
- Electric Heater: 3kw/6kw/9kw/12kw
- Rated Current: 17A
- Cooling Capacity: 18kw
- Transport Package: Dryer Unit Pack in Plywood
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Type: Dryer
- Power: 8.5kw
- Dryer Size: 1650X1056X1280mm
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Dehumidification Amount: 12-100L/H
- Weight: 285kg
- Heating Capacity: 21kw
- Trademark: KINKAI
- Specification: 300/600/1000/1300/1500/3500kg/batch
- HS Code: 8419310000
Introduce of KINKAI Heat Pump Dryer
A device that transfers heat from a colser area(ambient temperature) to a hotter area(drying chamber) by using mechanical energy, as in a refrigerator.
How KINKAI Works?
KINKAI heat pump dryer operatures according to a basic air conditioning cycle involving four main componrnts: the evaporator, the compressor, the condenser and the expansion valve. the working fluid(refrigerant) at low pressure is vaporized in the evaporator by heat draw from the dryer exhaust air. The compressor raises the enthalpy of the working fluid of the heat pump and discharges it as superheated vapor at high-pressure. Heat is removed from the working fluid and returned to the process air at the condensor. The working fluid is then throttled to the low-pressure line(using an expansion valve) and enters the evaporator to complete the cycle. In the dryer system, hot and dry air at the exit of condenser is allowed to pass through the drying chamber where it gains latent heat from the material. The humid air at the dryer exit then passes through the evaporator where condensation of moisture occurs as the air goes below dew point temperature. Then drain the condenser water.
KINKAI Heat Pump Dryer Application
pseudo-ginseng, aniseed,RADIX MORINDAE OFFICINALIS, dendrobe, Chinese yam, glossy ganoderma, sea cucumber, honeysuckle, flower, fructus momordicae(Luo Han Guo), cassia, ginseng, ginger, maca, Chinese wolfberry, Chinese angelica root etc.
Drying agriculture products:
Dragon fruit flower, rose, chrysanthemum flower, mushroom, edible fungus, sweet potatoes, okar, white fungus, edible tree fungus, red pepper, Daylily, Agrocybe aegerita, henryst eudnera tuber, dried vegetables, baboo shoot, cassava, starch, tomato etc.
Longan, Litchi, banana, mango,date, waxberry, plum, lemon, raisin, artocarpus heterophyllus lam, kiwi fruit, dried persimmon, olive, candied fruit ect.
sausage, preserved pork, smoked fish, intestine and casing, rice noodles, noodles, beancurd sticks.
sea fish, squid, shrimp, seaear, trepan, cuttlefish, hippocampi etc.
puer, red tea etc.
inscense, mosquito incense etc.
redwood, redwood furniture, bamboo products etc.
Function (Touch Screen)
Our Workflow Chart
KINKAI Heat Pump Dryer Features
KINKAI Heat Pump technology offers running costs that are typically up to 75% lower than with a conventional drying machine.
2. Environmentally Friendly
By electric, no pollution
The combinationof lower energy input, reduced operational consumption "wastage", KINKAI manufacturing quality, and extended design life ensure the impact of a Heat Pump dryer upon the environment and natural resources is lower than any comparable traditional drying solution.
Heating drying, Cooling drying and Dehumidify
|Model||Dryer Qty||Product capacity||Chamber Size||Power Consumption|
Delivery and Package
1. For heat pump dryer part --- with plywood
2. For drying chamber and trolleys&trays
If shipped with 20ft container or 40ft container, no packing
If shipped with LCL(less than container load), packed in plywood
A. Payment service
2. L/C (for container order only)
3. Western Union (for sample order&parts)
B. Technical Service
1. We calculate the capacity and recommend the best models.
2. We supply you the professional refrigeration technical support and electronic technical support for your installation, debugging and operation.
3. We supply the spare parts and technical support in & after the warranty time.
4. We supply the training course to your workers at our factory if you need.
C. After-sales service
1. Technical support for your installation, operation and maintenance.
2. One year's warranty, and you can pay for extended warranty.
3. Spare parts and technical support at most economic prices after the warranty.